- What You’ll Learn
- Identify the methods that Guardium uses to capture database traffic
- Navigate the CLI
- Update the network configuration on an appliance
- Understand S-TAP and how to install it
- Create a policy or set of policies to meet your requirements
Install and manage policies
- Understand the major components of the Configuration Auditing System (CAS)
- Explain how to create custom queries and reports
- Understand how to consolidate and automate audit activities into a compliance workflow
- Who Needs to Attend
- This intermediate course is for Information Security professionals, Database Administrators and Auditors.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
CLI – Command Line Interface
System View and Administration Console I
System View and Administration Console II
S-TAP and GIM
CAS, VA, and Discovery
Custom Query and Report Building
Compliance Workflow Automation.
- 10 Days
- 0 Units
- 0 Hrs